King’s Kids (April 11)
A NEW BEGINNING
Read “A New Beginning”; the story of Noah and the Ark; on page 38 of the Jesus Storybook Bible with your children. Using the conversation starters below discuss with your kids how important it is to obey God and how God will give us what we need to do that.
Email email@example.com to request a free copy of the Jesus Storybook Bible
- Talk about a time you have seen the river or lake flooded over the roads?
- What would be the best thing about being on an Ark full of animals? Worst?
- Which animal would you want to sleep next to?
- Why do you think God choose Noah to build the Ark?
- Why do you think it was important that Noah listened to the instructions God gave him?
- Where can we find instructions on how to live?
- What did God promise? What was the sign?
- What happens when people forget God?
VISIT THESE LINKS FOR MORE FUN!