King’s Kids (April 25)
SON OF LAUGHTER
Read “Son of Laughter” on page 56 of the Jesus Storybook Bible with your children. Use the conversation starters to talk with your children about God’s promise to Abraham and how God keeps His promises.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a free copy of the Jesus Storybook Bible
- How many stars do you think there are in the sky? On a clear night go outside and try to count them.
- How high can you go before you lose count or track of which stars you have already counted?
- What does it mean when someone makes a promise?
- What was God’s promise to Abraham?
- Why did Abraham and Sarah have such a hard time believing God’s promise?
- Can you remember other promises God has made?
- Do you think God kept His promise to Abraham? Explain your answer?
VISIT THESE LINKS FOR MORE FUN!