THE LIFE OF JESUS: A NEW WAY TO SEE
Read “A New Way to See” found on page 334 in the Jesus Storybook Bible with your children. Use the conversation starters below to talk with your children about how Saul became Paul and how he changed after he met Jesus.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a free copy of the Jesus Storybook Bible
- Have you ever received something really good that you knew you did not deserve? What did that feel like?
- Do you think that if you keep all the rules that God will love you more?
- What was Saul like before Jesus spoke to him on the road to Damascus?
- What did Jesus say to Saul?
- How do you think Ananias, the Jesus follower felt when God told him to go and see Paul the man who hated and hurt Jesus followers?
- What message did Paul tell people after Ananias prayed with him and he met Jesus?
- What is God’s free gift?
VISIT THESE LINKS FOR MORE FUN!
Each of our names have a meaning. Look up your name to see what it means. On a blank piece of paper write your name in fancy letters (using paint, magic markers, what ever you have access to) then draw or paste pictures of the meaning of your name around your fancy lettered name.