King’s Kids (January 16 & 17)
THE LIFE OF JESUS: THE SERVANT KING
Read “The Servant King” found on page 286 of the Jesus Storybook Bible with your children.
Use the conversation starters below to talk with your children and help them begin to understand the meaning of Jesus’ death.
- What does the word “serve” mean?
- What is a job/chore that you absolutely hate doing?
- Why did Jesus wash the disciples stinky smelly feet?
- What did Jesus ask the disciples to do after he washed their feet?
- What do you think Jesus meant when he said that?
- Does He want you to go around and wash everyone’s stinky feet? YUK! Or did he mean something else?
- What is something you can do to help the people in your life, in your family, in your neighbourhood, in your world?
- How did Jesus say He was going to rescue the world?
- Who was Jesus going to die for?
VISIT THESE LINKS FOR MORE FUN!