King’s Kids (March 14)
THE JESUS STORYBOOK BIBLE: THE STORY AND THE SONG
Read “The Story and the Song” found on page 12 in the Jesus Storybook Bible with your children. Use the conversation starters below to talk with your children about the Bible and what it is and isn’t about. Help your children to understand that the whole bible is about Jesus.
Email email@example.com to request a free copy of the Jesus Storybook Bible
- Who is your favourite bible hero? Which bible story is your favourite?
- What do you think the Bible is about?
- How would you feel if you received a letter from God?
- What do you think is the difference between fairy tales and the Bible?
- Who do you think is the super hero in the Bible?
- If God is talking to us through the Bible how do you think we talk to Him?
- Why do you think the Bible was written?
VISIT THESE LINKS FOR MORE FUN!