King’s Kids (March 28)
THE TERRIBLE LIE
Read “The Terrible Lie” on page 28 of the Jesus Storybook Bible with your children. Use the conversation starters below to help your children begin to understand that our sin spoiled God’s perfect creation and that God has a plan to rescue us.
Email email@example.com to request a free copy of the Jesus Storybook Bible
- Can any of you think of a time when your parents made a rule or told you not to do something? What did they tell you not to do? Did you ever break one of those rules that your parents gave you? What happened when you broke the rule? Did your parents punish you? Did you feel bad about breaking the rule?
- What do you think the word “temptation” means?
- What do you think the word “sin” means?
- Why did the snake want Adam and Eve to disobey God?
- What was the lie that came into the world when Adam and Eve ate the fruit?
- What was the promise God made to Adam and Eve before they left the garden?
VISIT THESE LINKS FOR MORE FUN!