THE LIFE OF JESUS: A DREAM OF HEAVEN
Read “A Dream of Heaven” found on page 342 in the Jesus Storybook Bible with your children. Use the conversation starters below to talk with your children about what it will be like when Jesus returns and we see Him in Heaven.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a free copy of the Jesus Storybook Bible
- What do you imagine heaven will be like?
- From our story today where does it say heaven will be?
- How would you describe your best day ever? Talk about why it was the best? Describe the feelings you felt on that day.
- How do you think heaven will be different than living on earth?
- In the story it says that there will be no more running away, no more hiding, no more crying, or being lonely or afraid, no more being sick or dying, and no more tears.
- Have you ever, ever in your whole life had a day like that?
- How do you think it would feel to live forever and ever like that?
- What kind of things do you think we will do in heaven?
- How do you think you get to heaven?
For anyone who says yes to Jesus.
For anyone who believes what Jesus said.
For anyone who will reach out to take it.
Then God will give them this wonderful gift.
To be born into
A whole new life
To be who they really are
Who God always made them to be
Their own true selves
God’s Dear child
VISIT THESE LINKS FOR MORE FUN!
Provide children with plain construction paper, non-toxic glue, stickers, pictures and markers. Let children explore their creativity and make their own collage of what they think heaven is like. Allow children to explain their collage to you so you can clear up any misconceptions they have about heaven.