King’s Kids (May 16)
THE FORGIVING PRINCE
Read “The Forgiving Prince” on page 76 of the Jesus Storybook Bible with your children. Use the conversation starters below to talk with your kids about forgiveness and how God can take something that was meant for bad and turn it into something good.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a free copy of the Jesus Storybook Bible
- Do you remember your dreams? Some of them are funny, some are scary and some are just really weird. Talk about a dream you recently had.
- How did the brothers feel when they found out the prince was Joseph?
- How do you think Joseph should have treated his brothers?
- What do you think it means to forgive someone?
- Talk about a time that someone hurt you? Were you able to forgive them? How hard was it to forgive them?
- Have you ever done something that hurt your mom or dad or your brother or sister? When you felt bad about what you did and you apologized to them, did they forgive you? How did that feel?
- What are ways in this story that you see God using for good what someone planned for evil?
VISIT THESE LINKS FOR MORE FUN!