King’s Kids (May 2)
Read “The Present” on page 62 of the Jesus Storybook Bible with your children. Use the conversation starters below to talk with your children about how Abraham trusted God so completely he was willing to sacrifice his own son.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a free copy of the Jesus Storybook Bible
- What do you think the word “trust” means?
- Can you think of someone who you trust? Why do you trust them?
- Why do you think Abraham trusted God so completely that he was ready to sacrifice his own son?
- How do you think Abraham felt as he was preparing to sacrifice Isaac?
- Can you think of another story in the bible where a son was actually sacrificed?
- Do you think its easy or hard to trust God? Why or why not?
- What can you do to trust God more?
VISIT THESE LINKS FOR MORE FUN!