King’s Kids (May 23)
GOD TO THE RESCUE
Read “God to the Rescue” on page 84 of the Jesus Storybook Bible with your children. Use the conversation starters to talk with your children about how God cares for His people, SAVED them, and that He loves and cares for us and wants to RESCUE us.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a free copy of the Jesus Storybook Bible
- Besides the last plague, where the oldest boy died, which one of the plagues do you think was the worst one?
- If you were an Israelite and had witnessed all of the plagues, how do you think you would have felt about God?
- What does the Passover remind God’s people of?
- What kept God’s people safe during the last plague?
- Can you think of a similar story where someone died and their blood was shed to save God’s people? Who was it and what did he do?
- As Jesus believers we talk a lot about being saved; what do you think this means?
Memory Verse: Trust in the Lord always, lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
VISIT THESE LINKS FOR MORE FUN!