GOD MAKES A WAY
Read “God Makes a Way” on page 92 of the Jesus Storybook Bible with your children. Use the conversation starters below to talk with your children about how God has done amazing miracles to rescue his people and that we can trust him too.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a free copy of the Jesus Storybook Bible
- Describe a time you were in a tough situation and you didn’t know what to do. How did that make you feel and what did you do?
- What do you think the word trust means? Look it up in the dictionary or google it.
- Name some people you trust? Talk about why you trust them?
- Do you think its difficult to trust God? Why or why not?
- How do you think you would have felt if you were an Israelite and you looked up to see Pharaoh’s army on one side of you and the sea on the other?
- What do you think the Israelites might have been thinking as they walked through the sea?
God’s power is revealed in so many ways. No one but God could part a sea. God also does many powerful things for us every day. He brings the sun up in the morning, he showers the earth with rain, and makes the trees grow. He even created gravity to keep us from accidentally flying into outer space.