King’s Kids (April 18)
A GIANT STAIRCASE TO HEAVEN
Read “A Giant Staircase to Heaven” on page 48 of the Jesus Storybook Bible with your children. Use the conversation starters to discuss how we can’t get to heaven by ourselves. We need a rescuer: Jesus.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a free copy of the Jesus Storybook Bible
- How many languages can you say “hello” in?
- How many different languages from around the world can you name?
- Were the people who built the tower doing it for God or for themselves?
- Why do you think the people in this story wanted to build a tower up to heaven?
- Who were the people trying to be like?
- Why do you think God was unhappy with what they were doing?
VISIT THESE LINKS FOR MORE FUN!
Game: Play Jenga or build a House of Cards